Thursday, August 25, 2011

2 More Days!

All items have arrived (except for his NC State gear - more on that another post!) and are unpacked awaiting his arrival Saturday night!  

Last night I saw this picture of Oliver and melted, until I noted the caption by the breeder.  Oliver is dead center of the picture (as always - he seems to enjoy being the absolute center of it all...)
This is what a gaggle of pups look like after 1) dewormer 2) vaccines
3) microchipping and 4) rough housin outside for 4 hours.
They FINALLY sleep. I wish I could do all 4 things every 
day! LOL

And what is Mr. Oliver doing?  Staring at the camera WIDE AWAKE!!!  I better get some sleep tonight - will definitely some extra banked going into this weekend!

I'll try to post pics of all his items tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment